by Karl Kurtz
NCSL's Legislative Staff Achievement Awards to 19 legislative staff or offices that were given out at the Legislative Summit in New Orleans last week were published on Government Technology magazine's web site. Examples of accomplishments recognized by the Legislative Staff Achievement Award include:
- Helping to improve the effectiveness of the legislative institution
- Supporting the legislative process and the mission of the legislature
- Exhibiting a high degree of professionalism, competence and integrity in serving the legislature and the public
- Contributing to the work of the National Conference of State Legislatures
- Demonstrating expertise in a particular field
- Contributing to existing knowledge.
We have now posted the complete citations for each of these awards on our web site. Congratulations to the 19 honorees!